Not trying to be mean. Just saying. I actually twitched.
I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN NEW YORK CITY AND IN NEED OF ANY IRISH DANCERS IN THE AREA THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP ME WITH AN UPCOMING PROJECT FOR MY FILM CLASS.
This is not for pay (sorry), on account of the fact that I am a poor college student. If you want to participate you have to be okay…
Let’s do our best. :)
Dancing penguins of Madagascar. (x)
That moment when you find THE gifset version of your tumblr name.
Huge thanks to Mara (from Stey Sha, Romania) for the inspiration. :) Join “Irish dancers and their cats” for more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/765400383510127/
And here’s my Intimate Indispensable GIF creation video. :)
Here’s a link to my GIF post.
Here’s my intimate indispensable GIF for The Art Assignment. My main idea was to make a purely visual (non-audio) representation of a short ID combination.
Here’s a link to a vlog about how this GIF came to be.
How NOT to do “King of the Fairies”!
Is the first video on my new Irish dance vlog!
I hope you like it. :)
For more cat-related loveliness, join the Irish dancers and their cats facebook group!
For the gents:
- I was as drunk as a gauger, but seeing you is such a sobering experience!
- Who knew? That a girl can be as pretty as a garden of daisies!
- I want you to feel safe, and I will never let you go, if you LET ME BE YOUR SOCK GLUE!
- Honey, you light up the room brighter than a Gavin!
And for the ladies:
- Have I ever told you how sexy you look in those heels? ;)
- Let me slip into something more comfortable.
- I will gladly be your lady, if you will be my gent.
- You are like the vanishing lake at 70 - I’m happy to see you again, even after a thousand times.
Feel free to add more. :) Let’s try and keep it decent, though.